- This quick coupling conforms to ISO 5675, the international standard for quick couplings for agricultural and forestry equipment. It is based on the ISO 7241 A series standard with some additional dimensional requirements. This product is interchangeable with other brands of ISO 5675 compliant quick-release couplings.
- Ball-lock mechanical design, push the sleeve back, the ball can be moved, and the quick coupling can be disconnected. When the quick coupling is connected and the sleeve is released, the internal spring pushes the sleeve into position and the ball is locked to securely lock the male and female.
- The quick coupling is a ball valve design, unlike the poppet design, there is no sealing material in the valve area. It relies on the deformation of the metal between the ball and the housing material to create a seal.
The body of the quick coupling is made of carbon steel, which is machined from a solid carbon steel bar, and each part is tempered to withstand higher pressures. The surface is galvanized to provide a certain degree of corrosion resistance. Unlike stainless steel, carbon steel is the default material for quick-release couplings by international standards. It can provide higher working pressure. It is not suitable for some chemical or corrosive fluids.
- The default seal material of this quick coupling is NBR, which is often used for connecting and disconnecting hydraulic lines in agricultural and forestry machinery, so the fluid is usually hydraulic oil. Therefore, NBR is the most suitable for hydraulic oil performance.
The thread is one of the most important parameters for connecting hydraulic pipes or equipment. Both the female and the male sides of the quick-release coupling have a 1/2″ NPT female thread. It is important to note that for those who are not familiar with threads, NPT is a pipe thread standard and its inner diameter is not equal to the thread size. Please check the details to identify the correct threads.
- Interchangeable, this quick release coupling complies with the ISO 5675 international standard and is therefore interchangeable with other brands of quick release couplings of this standard. For example, Parker 4000 series, faster NV series, etc.
the most common quick connect couplers used in the agriculture, construction and logging industries. They are interchangeable with all 1/2″ body ISO 5675 series / Pioneer style couplers including ball seat valve, poppet seal, and 1/2″ Body ISO 7241-A couplers.
ISO Body Size: 1/2″ Body
Thread Size: 1/2″ NPT Thread, Ball Valve
- Nominal Flow Rate: 45.5 L/min
- 3600 PSI Rating
- Hardened Steel Plugs
- 23,000 PSI Burst Rating (Coupled)
|Parker 4000 Series||8010-4||4050-4|
|Safeway S20 Series||S71-4||S25-4|
|Faster NV/NS Series||NS 12 NPT M||NS 12 NPT F|
|Stucchi IR Series||800001005
M IR12 NPT
F IR12 NPT
|Dixon AG Series||AG4F4||4AGF4|
- Female Coupler
- Male Coupler
- PVC Dust Plug
- PVC Dust Cap