This quick release coupling conforms to ISO 7241, Series A, and can be interchanged half to half with other brands of quick release couplings conforming to this international standard. The international standard specifies the dimensional requirements and the working pressure and flow rate, so all the different brands of quick couplings conforming to this standard can be interchanged perfectly.
- The mechanical design of the ball lock allows for quick connection and disconnection, and can even be operated with one hand when there is no pressure. (The quick coupling does not support operation with pressure). Ball-lock construction is the most common and efficient connection method for quick release couplings up to 5000 PSI.
- The poppet valve is designed so that when the quick coupling is disconnected, the poppet valve on both the female coupler and male coupler will automatically close. The internal seal is designed to stop fluid leakage. When the quick coupling is connected, the poppet valves will open against each other. This allows the fluid circuit to be connected.
- The quick coupling body is machined from solid carbon steel bar stock, which provides high strength and pressure resistance. The surface is Zn plated for corrosion and wear resistance. The working pressure is better than that of stainless steel. They are suitable for applications where high pressure is required and the fluid is not highly corrosive such as hydraulic oil.
- The default seal material is nitrile, which is commonly used for various hydraulic fluids. If you need to use other seal materials, please contact customer service. The alternative seal materials are FKM and FFKM. These two materials are more resistant to high temperatures and more suitable for some chemical fluid materials.
- The threads of the quick coupling are NPT 1/2 pipe threads, and both male and female ends are NPT 1/2 female threads, for connection to hydraulic pipes and equipment. For the untrained eye, it is easy to make a mistake about the size of the NPT threads, which are not equal to the inner diameter of the threads. Please read the article. If you have any questions, please contact our customer service
- Interchangeable, this quick release coupling conforms to ISO 7241 International Standard A series and is half to half interchangeable with all brands of quick release couplings of this standard. Some brands of interchangeable models are listed below. You can download a sample of some brands from our documentation page to learn more.
The ISO 7241 A Series of quick disconnect couplers are used on a large spectrum of hydraulic applications with strenuous quality standards such as the aerospace, automotive, electronics industries. They are also recommended for general purpose, machine tools, mobile hydraulics, and other equipment applications. Our Series A couplers are interchangeable with all ISO 7241 A series couplings.
Size: 1/2″ Body, 1/2″ NPT Thread, Poppet Valve
- Hardened Steel Self Sealing Poppet Valve Seals Excellent Under High and Low Pressures
- Interchangeable with all ISO 7241 A series couplings
- 3,675PSI Rating
- Nominal Flow Rate: 12 GPM
- Max Flow Rate: 23.78 GPM
- Seal Type: Nitrile Buna-N
|Parker 6600 Series||1717593||1717228|
|Faster||ANV 12 NPT M||ANV 12 NPT F|
|Stucchi BIR||M BIR12 NPT||F BIR12 NPT|
- Female Coupler
- Male Coupler