- This 1/4 NPT flat face quick coupling is a specially updated design for portable automotive lifting equipment. It meets the ISO 16028 standard and is interchangeable with other brands of flat-face quick-release couplings that meet this standard. In addition to hydraulic tools, it is also used in some tractor brands.
- The design of the connection method of the flat face quick coupling is much more complicated than the mechanical design of the ball lock. The biggest advantage of this connection is that the fluid loss during connection or disconnection is much less.
- This type of flat face quick-coupling is usually used in hydraulic tools or tractor hydraulic systems, so the body material is carbon steel. The surface is Zn plated to provide some corrosion resistance.
- The fluid in the hydraulic system is usually hydraulic oil, so the default sealing material of this flat face quick coupling is NBR, which is commonly used for hydraulic oil, gasoline, water, and other fluids. When the fluid material is different, or the working temperature is higher. FKM or FFKM can be used as an alternative.
- The thread of this flat face quick coupling is NPT 1/4 female, for portable car lifting and a male 9/16-18 UNF thread. The NPT thread is the US standard pipe thread, and the thread size is related to the inner and outer diameter of the thread but is not equal. Please see the article.
- Interchangeable, the flat face quick release couplings conform to ISO 16028 and can be interchanged half to half with other brands of flat quick release couplings. As long as they are the same standard quick coupling, they can be used half to half.
Size: 1/4″ Body with 1/4″ NPT Thread
- Heavy Duty Design with 7350 PSI Rating
- Max Flow Rate: 6.34 GPM
- Locking sleeve helps prevent accidental disconnects
- Compact profile with high flow performance
- Harden steel construction with anti-corrosive plating
- Sleeves are hardened to resist deformation and maximize life of the coupler
- Valve design that allows for a minimal pressure drops and one hand operation
- Seals are rated for operating temperatures up to 250°F
|Parker FE Series||FEM-252-4FP||FEM-251-4FP|
|Safeway FFE49 Series||FFE491-2||FFE495-2|
|Faster FFH Series||FFH04 14NPT M||FFH04 14NPT F|
|Eaton Aeroquip FD89||FD89-1002-04-04||FD89-1001-04-04|
|Snap Tite 74 Series||74N4-4F||74C4-4F|
|Stucchi FIRG Series||800801001||800801000|
|Dixon HT Series||HT2F2||2HTF2|
|DNP PLT4 Series||FF-HPG-04-04N-NPT||FF-HPG-04-04C-NPT|
|Tomco FE Series||EP2-16||EC2-16|