- This quick coupling complies with ISO 7241 B series dimensional standards. It can be interchanged half to half with other brands of quick-release couplings. It should be noted that the material of the quick coupling is brass, so the working pressure and other parameters are different from the ISO 7241 B series standard. These brass quick-release couplings are typically used for water or steam applications. In order to be used for steam, the seal is made of FKM.
- The ball lock mechanism is designed to lock the male end of the quick-release coupling with a stainless steel ball. When the sleeve is pushed down, the balls can be moved and the male quick-release coupling can exit the female body, and the quick-release coupling will be disconnected. When the male side of the quick release coupling is pushed into the female body, the internal spring pushes the sleeve back into position. The balls will be locked in place. This completes the connection of the quick-release coupling.
- Stainless steel poppet valve, when the quick coupling is disconnected, the stainless steel poppet valve will automatically close and no fluid or steam will escape. When the quick coupling is connected, the male and female poppet valves open against each other, allowing the fluid circuit to be connected. The stainless steel poppet valve also has an FKM seal to ensure no leakage.
- Brass material, in water and steam applications, is more reliable and durable. Brass also has good corrosion resistance. Very good temperature resistance. This brass ISO B quick-release coupling is commonly used in steam sterilization equipment. For example, carpet extractor steamers
- For durability in steam applications, approximately 120˚C, we have chosen FKM seal material. FKM has an excellent performance in chemical corrosion resistance and high-temperature performance (-20˚~230˚C).
- This quick-release coupling is widely used in Carpet extractors in the USA, Canada, and Australia. So it uses the 1/4 NPT thread that is common in these markets. We supply directly to many of the manufacturers of this type of equipment, so most of the quick-release couplings on this equipment are 100% replaceable.
- Interchangeable, this quick release coupling conforms to ISO 7241 B series and can be interchanged half to half with other brands of similar quick release couplings. It is also made of brass, so it is interchangeable with quick-release couplings of the same material.
- 1/4″ NPT Thread to connect the hose on Carpet Extractor
- Brass Body Material and Stainless steel poppet valves
- High-temperature seal ring material can work at 160˚C
- interchangeable with most of the carpet extractor brands quick connector
- Chemical resistant Viton seals and o-rings
This is a replacement quick connector in lots of brand’s carpet extractors
The body size is 1/4″ and with the 1/4″ NPT female thread, this quick coupler
complying with ISO B Standard, and ball locking design that can very easy
to connect and disconnect, just one hand operation. The body size
is Brass and the valves and key components are stainless steel, the seal ring is
Viton that can work at a high temperature of 160˚C. We are a direct manufacturer
, that has been supplying to the brand’s carpet extractor manufacturer for many years,
all quick couplings are 100% tested in our plant