- This quick coupling is a 1/4 body size ISO7241 B series quick coupling, which is commonly used in North America for tractor or skid steer attachments. It is made of carbon steel because it is used in hydraulic systems with high working pressures and fluid materials such as hydraulic oil. We have seen this type of quick coupling on Kubota tractors.
- The ball lock mechanism is designed to lock the male end of the quick-release coupling with stainless steel balls. When the sleeve is pushed down, the ball can move and the male quick-release coupling can exit the female body and the quick-release coupling will be disconnected. When the male end of the quick-release coupling is pushed into the female body, the internal spring pushes the sleeve back into place. The balls will be locked in place. This completes the connection of the quick-release coupling.
- Poppet valve design allows the poppet valve to close automatically when the quick coupling is disconnected. The fluid will not leak. This feature makes quick-release couplings very popular when hydraulic accessories need to be replaced. This 1/4 ISO B quick-release coupling is used on older tractors and for replacing skid steer loader attachments.
- This quick coupling housing is machined from solid carbon steel bar stock to provide higher working pressures. The surface is galvanized to improve its corrosion resistance. Stainless steel quick-release couplings are more suitable for hydraulic applications than stainless steel or brass quick-release couplings. The fluid is hydraulic oil. High oil pressure can be accommodated by carbon steel and provides good performance.
- The default seal material for this 1/4 ISO B quick-release coupling is NBR, which is ideal for use in hydraulic fluid applications. Since the quick release coupling is mostly used in hydraulic accessories, NBR is the most suitable seal material. If you have some special requirements, FKM or FFKM seals are available as an alternative.
- Both the male and female ends of this quick release coupling have 1/4″ NPT female threads. These threads are used to connect hose or equipment. NPT, also known as National Pipe Thread, is the American standard for pipe threads. It is used primarily in North America and in some countries where American pipe threads are used. It is important to note that the size measured from the inside diameter of the female thread is not equal to the NPT thread size. You will need to look up the NPT standard to find the corresponding thread size.
- Interchangeable, this 1/4 ISO B quick release coupling is interchangeable with other brands of quick release couplings according to ISO 7241 B series. Like parker 60 series etc.
- Meets the requirements of ISO7241-1-B, 3600 PSI Rating, 14,500 PSI Burst Rating (Coupled)
- Couplers have double O-rings seal for redundancy in low pressure and vacuum applications
- Valves seal is positively captured by the metal poppet to minimize seal washout or damage frow high velcity fluid
- Durable-ball-locking mechanism ensures a reliable connection every time
- Sockets and nipples are precision machined from solid bar stock
The ISO 7241 B Series of quick disconnect couplers are used on a large spectrum of hydraulic applications with strenuous quality standards such as the aerospace, automotive, electronics industries. They are also recommended for general purpose, machine tools, mobile hydraulics, and other equipment applications. Our Series B couplers are interchangeable with all ISO 7241 B series couplings.
Body Size: 1/4″ Body
Thread Size: 1/4″ NPT Thread, Poppet Valve
- Hardened Steel Self Sealing Poppet Valve Seals Excellent Under High and Low Pressures
- Interchangeable with all ISO 7241 B series couplings
- 3600 PSI Rating
- 14,500 PSI Burst Rating (Coupled)
- Nominal Flow Rate: 3.17 GPM
- Max Flow Rate: 6.34 GPM
- Male Face Diameter: 0.55″ (13.97mm)
- Male Length: 1.37″ (39.79mm)
- Male Hex: 0.74″ (18.79mm)
- Female Face Diameter: 1.10″ (27.94mm)
- Female Length: 2.26″ (57.40mm)
- Female Hex: 0.74″ (18.79mm)
|Parker 60 Series||H2-63||H2-62|
|Safeway S10 Series||S101-2||S105-2|
|Faster HNV||HNV 14 NPT M||HNV 14 NPT F|
|Snap-Tite 72 Series||72N4-4F||72C4-4F|
|Stucchi IRB Series||M IRB14 NPT
|F IRB14 NPT
|Eaton HK Series||2K16||2H16|
|DNP HNV Series||HNV-04-04-N-NPT||HNV-04-04-C-NPT|
- Female Coupler
- Male Coupler