- B1 Series Couplings are double shut-off couplings which can be found anywhere that fluid transfer lines need to be connected and disconnected for operation or maintenance of equipment, and a loss of fluid is undesirable.
- B1 series brings to the industry a proven design for use on construction equipment, forestry equipment, gas tools gas equipment, steel mill machinery, and other demanding hydraulic applications
- Poppet Valves – super good performance on prevent uncoupled leakage. When the coupling disconnects, the poppet valves disconnect and stop liquid leakage.
- Carbon Steel Material can work at a pressure of 27.6 Mpa and designed a high flow of 45.5 L/min, the material is hardened for durability.
- compatible with PARKER 60 series, Faster HNV Series, AEROQUIP FD45 Series, and HANSEN HK Series
This 1/2” B1 Series ISO7241-B Standard Hydraulic Quick Connect Couplings are designed
for use on construction equipment, forestry equipment, gas tools, gas equipment, steel mill machinery and other
demanding hydraulic applications.
Poppet valves available to prevent uncoupled leakage
Poppet valves open automatically when coupled within rated working pressure, to keep the flow expedite.
Critical parts are hardened for durability.
Dependable ball-locking mechanism holds the mating halves together.
Female part and male part are precision machined from solid bar stock.
This Hydraulic quick connect coupling conforms to the standard of ISO7241-B
|Fast HNV||HNV 12 NPT F||HNV 12 NPT M|
|Stucchi IRB||F IRB12 NPT
|M IRB12 NPT