- This flat face quick release coupling has a 3/4 NPT female thread and a body size of 5/8″, this body size is unique to flat quick release couplings and is expressed in metric units of 16mm in the ISO 16028 standard.
- The design of the connection method of the flat face quick coupling is much more complicated than the mechanical design of the ball lock. The biggest advantage of this connection is that the fluid loss during connection or disconnection is much less.
- The material used for the body of this flat face quick coupling is carbon steel, which has better working pressure performance than stainless steel or brass material. From our sales information, this material is commonly used in large hydraulic equipment, the oil and gas industry, etc. In these industries, a certain amount of working pressure is required.
- The sealing material is NBR, which is the most commonly used hydraulic quick coupling sealing material, used for hydraulic oil, gasoline, and other fluid materials. If there are special requirements, FKM or FFKM can be used as an alternative.
- The thread size is not directly equal to the inner diameter of the thread, you need to check the table to identify it.
- Interchangeable, this flat face quick-release coupling meets the ISO 16028 standard and is half to half interchangeable with any other brand of quick release coupling that meets this standard
- The Hydraulic Quick Coupling is 3/4″ NPT Thread Flat Face Style that very popular on Skid Steer Loader like the brand Bobcat, John Deere etc.
- These flat face couplers will couple to most models of skid steers loaders including Bobcat, John Deere, Case / New Holland, Kubota, and many others
- Heavy Duty Design with 20.7 Mpa Rating; Rated Flow: 190 L/min
- Non-spill flush face valves minimize fluid losses, to reduce environmental contamination and avoid safety hazards caused by spillage
- Half-to-half rechangeable with Parker FE Series, Safeway FFE49 Series,Faster FFH Series,Eaton Aeroquip FD89 Series,etc. See Detail
Heavy Duty design. Rated at over 5076 PSI
High Flow design to power HighPerformance Attachments
Couples to any standard 5/8” Flat Face coupler
Push-connect locking sleeve design
Exceeds ISO 16028 standards
Corrosion-resistant zinc plating
No air inclusion during disconnection
Heavy knurled sleeves for non-slip grip
Includes dust caps to protect from the elements
Flat Face coupler design minimizes hydraulic fluid loss
3/4″ NPT Thread 5/8″ Body Flat Face Quick Couplings are very popular for Skid Steer Loaders and other applications.
GUTE FF Series
- Male: GT-FF-06T-P-NPT3/4
- Female: GT-FF-06T-S-NPT3/4
Parker FE Series
- Male: FEM-622-12FP
- Female: FEM-621-12FP
Faster FFH Series
- Male: FFH10 34NPT M
- Female: FFH10 34NPT F
Snap Tite 74 Series
- Male: 74N10-12F
- Female: 74C10-12F
Stucchi FIRG Series
- Male: 800801011
- Female: 800801010
Dixon HT Series
- Male: HT5F6
- Female: 5HTF6
DNP PLT4 Series
- Male: FF-HPG-10-12N-NPT
- Female: FF-HPG-10-12C-NPT