- The quick coupling is a 3/4 ISO B quick coupling, which complies with ISO 7241 B series standard. It is a general-purpose quick-release coupling for hydraulic applications. They are popular in North America. Compared to the ISO A quick-release coupling, the ISO B quick-release coupling is made of more material and is more durable.
- Ball-lock mechanical structure, this connection structure is the fastest and most convenient. By pushing the sleeve down, the balls can be moved and the male end of the quick coupling can be withdrawn from the female body. The valves on both parts of the quick-release coupling will close automatically. When the male side of the quick release coupling is inserted into the female body and the sleeve is released, the internal spring pushes the sleeve into position. The male end of the quick-release coupling is then locked in place, completing the connection.
- The poppet valve design is the common quick coupling valve design in the ISO 7241 standard. The poppet valve is usually used in the ISO B series. The ISO A series use a poppet or a ball valve. The poppet valve has a better sealing performance because of the sealing ring inside the valve. But the ball valve is sealed by metal deformation, so there is no problem of seal corrosion and high temperature. Each has its own advantages.
- The body of the quick coupling is machined from a solid carbon steel bar, which is suitable for high working pressure and has a galvanized surface for corrosion resistance. Carbon steel is the default material for the ISO 7241 standard. The working pressures specified in the standard are based on the carbon steel material.
- The default seal material of this coupling is NBR because this coupling is mostly used in hydraulic equipment where the fluid is usually hydraulic oil. If your application requires the passage of some chemical fluids or higher temperatures, FKM or FFKM is the optional seal material.
- The NPT thread is a national pipe thread, commonly used in North America, Australia and other countries, and it is important to note that the NPT thread size is not directly equal to the thread measurement inside diameter. It is important to check the NPT thread parameters to determine the thread size.
- Interchangeable, this ISO B 3/4 body quick-release coupling meets the requirements of the ISO 7241 standard B series, not only in terms of dimensions but also in terms of flow rate, working pressure, etc. as per the ISO 7241 standard. This is because the standard material in ISO 7241 is carbon steel. This product is interchangeable with other brands of quick-release couplings that meet the same standards.
an ISO 7241 B universal hydraulic quick coupler, they are interchangeable with all ISO 7241 B series couplings in the market, they are widely used in Agriculture,Automotive,Oil & Gas,Process,Power Generation,Transportation,Vocational & Municipal,Defense,Industrial,Machine Tooling,Material Handling,Construction, so many industries. And used in Tractors, Trucks, Wheel loaders, Military vehicles, Presses, so many products.
Please pay attention to the following data for your applications.
Body Size: 3/4″ Body
Thread Size: 3/4″ NPT Thread, Poppet Valve
Attention: 3/4″ NPT Thread is the National Pipe Thread standard in North America, see the article more info about NPT Thread
- Body Material: Carbon Steel material for corrosion resistance
- Spring Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Locking Ball Material: 316 Stainless Steel
- Self Sealing Poppet Valve Seals Excellent Under High and Low Pressures
- Interchangeable with all ISO 7241 B series couplings
- 3,000 PSI Rating
- Nominal Flow Rate: 28 GPM
- Seal Type: NBR
- Temperature Range: -20℃~+120℃
|Faster HNV||HNV 34 NPT F||HNV 34 NPT M|
|Stucchi IRB||F IRB34 NPT
|M IRB34 NPT