- This NPT 3/8 ISO B quick coupling is a universal hydraulic quick coupling according to ISO 7241 B series standard. It is manufactured to meet the connection size requirements of this standard and is, therefore, half to half interchangeable with any brand of ISO 7241 B series quick release coupling on the market.
- The ball-lock mechanical design is a key feature of the ISO 7241 standard, and this quick-release coupling uses this very easy-to-operate ball-lock mechanical design. There is a spring inside the sleeve that allows the balls to move when the sleeve is pushed down, allowing the male end of the quick-release coupling to enter and exit the female body. When the sleeve is released, the internal spring pushes the sleeve into position, locking the balls in place, and then locking the male end of the quick-release coupling in the female. This construction makes the quick-release coupling easy to operate.
- ISO A quick couplings can be used with either poppet valves or ball valves, usually, poppet valves are more common and ball valves are used in agricultural and forestry machinery. This type of quick coupling uses a poppet valve. The advantage of the poppet valve over the ball valve is that it has a better seal because it has an internal seal, which is sealed by the deformation of the seal. Compared to steel ball valves, which are sealed by the deformation of the metal, the pressure requirement is less.
- This quick-release coupling body is machined from solid carbon steel bar stock with a Zn plated. This ensures that the quick coupling can work under higher working pressure and has better corrosion protection. Compared to stainless steel and brass quick-release couplings, carbon steel is much more resistant to pressure. It is only the corrosion resistance that is relatively poor. Therefore, carbon steel quick-release couplings are mostly used in hydraulic tools and applications.
- This quick coupling is mostly used for hydraulic fluids, so the default seal material we use for this quick coupling is NBR. This sealing material is mostly used for hydraulic quick couplings with various hydraulic fluids and oil fluids. When high temperature or chemical fluids are required, FKM or FFKM can be used as an alternative.
- NPT 3/8 thread, also known as National Pipe Thread, is the American pipe thread standard. This quick release coupling has both male and female NPT 3/8 female threads and is used to connect hydraulic tubing or equipment. When selecting a quick-release coupling, thread selection is very important. It is important to note that the NPT thread size is not directly equal to the inner diameter of the female thread or the outer diameter of the male thread measurement. Please see the article
- This quick-release coupling is designed according to ISO7241 B series standard, so it is half to half interchangeable with any brand of quick-release coupling that meets this standard. Such as Parker 60 series, DNP HNV series, etc. Please see table
The ISO 7241 B Series of quick disconnect couplers are used on a large spectrum of hydraulic applications with strenuous quality standards such as the aerospace, automotive, electronics industries. They are also recommended for general purpose, machine tools, mobile hydraulics, and other equipment applications. Our Series B couplers are interchangeable with all ISO 7241 B series couplings.
Body Size: 3/8″ Body
Thread Size: 3/8″ NPT Thread, Poppet Valve
- Hardened Steel Self Sealing Poppet Valve Seals Excellent Under High and Low Pressures
- Interchangeable with all ISO 7241 B series couplings
- 3600 PSI Rating
- 14,500 PSI Burst Rating (Coupled)
|Parker 60 Series||H3-63||H3-62|
|Safeway S10 Series||S101-3||S105-3|
|Faster HNV||HNV 38 NPT M N||HNV 38 NPT F|
|Snap-Tite 72 Series||72N6-6F||72C6-6F|
|Stucchi IRB Series||M IRB38 NPT
|F IRB38 NPT
|Eaton HK Series||3K21||3H21|
|DNP HNV Series||HNV-06-06-N-NPT||HNV-06-06-C-NPT|
- Female Coupler
- Male Coupler
- Female Dust Cap
- Male Dust Cap